Author's Kits with style (.cls) files for LaTeX and templates (.dot) for MS-Word are available from the conference submission site. Go to the PaperCept website and select "Support" under the “help” button for these files and example files, or directly go to support page.
Letter of Acceptance
An official letter of acceptance that confirms that your paper has been accepted and reaffirms the expectation that you will attend the Conference is available for download. The letter can be used for visa and travel support applications. The download is available from PaperCept. The procedure for obtaining your acceptance letter is as follows:
1. Go to the PaperCept and Login
2. Enter your PIN number and Password.
3. In the Access a Workspace, choose:
Enter Author or Proposer of Submission # (your paper #).
4. Then, Choose an Option, and click on Request an Acceptance Letter.
5. Fill out the necessary Information.
6. Download the PDF file of your Acceptance Letter.